Printing cylinder manufacture & Refurbishment
Blanket Cylinders-Blanket Worm Tensioner
Magnetic Impression Cylinder
Set of New Cairncross Prining Cylinders for a Crabtree Marquess
Manufacture of Plate, Blanket & Impression Cylinders
New "Cairncross" printing cylinders for Crabtree Marquesses, all our cylinders are "uniquely" cast from the finest quality S.G.irons. The impression cylinders have been specially toughened to help withstand the impacts from foreign bodies, such as allen keys, screws etc. If required we can offer a range of non-corrosive hard wearing surfaces.
Each cylinder is issued with its own certificate of conformity, which states the finished diameter and the concentricity of all the diameters. Our aim for concentricity is to provide you with a total indicator reading (T.I.R.) of less than 0.0001"0.0002" ie; one to two tenths of a thousands of one inch. This level of accuracy will deliver a superior quality of print.
We can supply "Cairncross" new replacement Plate, Blanket and Impression cylinders that are suitable for Crabtree Marquess printing machines, 36" 40" & 45". They can be supplied with or without the following: Gears-Bearing-cylinder furniture. The choice is yours.
Availability: usually in stock. 25% less than OEM price.
Gear Testing Jig
Refurbishment of Plate, Blanket and Impression Cylinders
40" Crabtree Marquess Printing Cylinders (Before)
40" Crabtree Marquess Printing Cylinders (After)
- Capacity: we can refurbish printing cylinders of all sizes, up to 20" in diameter by any length. Re-Surfacing: for the body diameters, we offer a wide range of hard wearing and non-corrosive surfaces to suit your particular application. Bearers: are manufactured from the highest quality load bearing steels and hardened to give long life
- Shafts and Journals: are closely inspected for fatigue and wear, and restored to original condition.
- Cylinder Furniture: all parts are inspected for wear, and refurbished or replaced
- Precision Grinding: of printing cylinders is achieved by a special process developed at Cairncross over the last 25 years. The process produces perfect concentricity of all moving parts, which in turn provides you with quality printing!
- Certificate of Conformity: each cylinder is issued with it's own certificate of conformity, which states the finished diameter and the concentricity of all the diameters. Our aim for concentricity is to provide you with a total indicator reading (T.I.R.) of less than 0.0001" 0.0002" ie; one to two tenths of a thousands of one inch. This level of accuracy will deliver a superior quality of print.
Crabtree Marquess Cylinders currently in stock waiting exchange/ refurbishment